Highly skilled commercial brick and blocklayers in Auckland
- Our commercial brick and concrete block layers are masters of their craft
- Specialists with commercial block retaining walls
- Design and build brick work
Throughout Auckland and Northland
Expert commercial brick and concrete block layers for masonry blockwork and commercial block retaining walls
As a leading brick and block company in Auckland, the majority of our clients are referred to us by architects, engineers and builders who are familiar with our masonry blockwork. Our hardworking bricklayers undertake work for commercial clients in South Auckland, West Auckland, East Auckland, the North Shore and Northland. Our commercial customers include:
- Education centres, schools and kindergartens
- Animal kennels
- Retail outlets and shopping malls
- Office blocks and industrial factories
- Rental properties and property maintenance businesses
- Subdivision developments
As well as commercial brick and block work, West Auckland Brick and Block also carry out residential projects and bespoke projects including brick fireplaces, brick pizza ovens and brick cellars. To arrange a free quote, or to enquire about concrete block wall costs, please contact us today.
Tantalus Winery were so pleased with our brick and block layers, they named a cocktail after a historic grouting technique we researched and used
West Auckland Brick and Block understand that every client has individual requirements. Our brick and block layers do everything possible to surpass expectations. Carrie Mendell, General Manager of Tantalus Estate says, “ We were fortunate to have Ben Carmody and his team complete different aspects of our multi-faceted project on Waiheke Island. Each job was completed on time and to the high quality as we expected. From the work behind the scenes to the rooms that our guests frequent daily, West Auckland Brick and Block exceeded expectations.”
“The brief for our project was to create a feeling of being in an old existing underground space for our Brewery Lounge and Private Owner’s Wine Library. Ben’s close attention to detail and passion for his craft, found him researching and executing old techniques to bring authenticity to our spaces. The guests that walk into these rooms, for the first time, ask how long the rooms have been there? This is exactly the effect we wanted. We are so proud that we’ve even named a cocktail after the historic grouting technique Ben researched and used.”
“The crew was timely, organised and clean. They were always having a good laugh, which was a wonderful thing to have on a build-site. We highly recommend West Auckland Brick and Block for projects that expect top-quality workmanship and accuracy from a professional team.”
At West Auckland Brick and Block, we strive to be the best brick and block layers in Auckland and Northland. You can click here to see photos of our brick and block work.
The process for brick and block construction projects
West Auckland Brick and Block has a strict protocol our team follows for all construction undertaken. You can be assured the following points are always adhered to:
- All block and brick work is carried out in accordance with NZS 4210, 4229 and 4230, as required.
- All block and brick work is undertaken in accordance with the plans supplied, or information given.
- All work carried out in accordance with our Health and Safety Manual.
- All brick and block work is jointed, unless otherwise specified.
- Steel for reinforcing blockwork is placed and tied.
- A high quality diamond cutting saw is used to cut products, as required.
- Upon job completion, every site is left clean and tidy.
How can we help? To enquire about commercial concrete block wall costs, or to request a free quote, please contact us today.
Get in Touch...
Please fill in the form and we will be in contact as soon as possible.