The number one brick and block company in Auckland for workmanship, professionalism and aesthetics
Established in 1970, West Auckland Brick and Block has a reputation across Auckland and Northland for exceeding client expectations. Our talented team always provide high quality craftsmanship with careful attention paid to every detail. In all work undertaken, our Auckland based bricklayers understand the importance of delivering on both function and aesthetics. You can see beautiful examples of our brick and block work here.
The following services are offered in West Auckland, East Auckland, South Auckland, the North Shore and Northland:
- Bespoke brick and block work
- Masonry blockwork
- Light commercial brick and block work
- Retaining walls and fences
- Brick work for residential homes
- Inter-unit walls for attached buildings
- Chimney reconstruction
To discuss the scope of your project, or enquire about concrete block wall costs, please contact us today. We look forward to working with you.
Meet Ben Carmody, Director of West Auckland Brick and Block – a family run business
Originally West Auckland Brick and Block was founded by Tom Hyndman in 1970. Ben Carmody joined the company in 1993, and five years later passed his NZQA Brick & Blocklayers Tradesman Apprenticeship with flying colours. Ben took full ownership of West Auckland Brick and Block in 2006 with, his previous boss, Tom naming Ben a true master of their trade.
Ben is as passionate today about his craft, as when he first started. He is committed to having the best team of brick and block layers in Auckland. As a hands-on Director, Ben meticulously manages all jobs so they are cost-effective for each client. All work is completed to a high standard, on budget and within deadline. When you engage West Auckland Brick and Block to work on your commercial or residential project, you really are in the best possible hands.
5 reasons why clients choose to work with West Auckland Brick and Block
- Efficient management – All jobs are carefully managed, and we aim to offer a cost-effective service to all clients. We supply our own scaffolds and pumps, making us an efficient one-stop-shop.
- Exceptional craftsmanship from a talented team – From the biggest projects down to the smallest bespoke ones, you can be assured all brick and block masonry is completed to a consistently high standard. Our team are all NZQA qualified and are highly skilled.
- Safety conscious – Nothing is more important than the safety of our team. All staff are first-aid trained and SiteSafe certified. ACC’s Workplace Safety Management Practices Programme is implemented.
- High standard of professionalism – You can rely on us 100%. All jobs are completed within the agreed time-frame and budget. All brick and block work undertaken is guaranteed under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Member of professional bodies – West Auckland Brick and Block is a Licensed Building Practitioner and member of the NZ Masonry Trades Association and the Brick and Blocklayers Federation of New Zealand.
West Auckland Brick and Block look forward to working with you on your next project. Please contact us today to arrange an onsite visit.
Get in Touch...
Please fill in the form and we will be in contact as soon as possible.